Everyone loves sexual pleasure. There are different ways in which people can derive pleasure during sexual intercourse. While some people like to keep it simple, others enjoy being kinky in bed. Whatever be the case, there’s nothing more fulfilling than a hot session of sex. Moreover, the way pleasure and pain complement each other during sex is quite intriguing. If described in oxymoronic terms, sex is “pleasurable pain.”
If you are interested in BDSM-style play, erotic spanking is great to start with. The pain that is caused by erotic spanking can be extremely arousing. However, you need to have a good understanding of erotic spanking and how it is practiced before trying it with your partner. In this article, we will discuss everything you need to know about erotic spanking. So, let’s start.
What Is Erotic Spanking?
Erotic spanking is a part of BDSM where you spank your partner or get spanked for sexual gratification. There is no fixed way to perform erotic spanking. You can either try it without any props, or use spanking tools such as belts, paddles, floggers, wooden spoons, and so on. However, make sure it is consensual and that you don’t hurt the other person.
The intensity with which spanking is done varies from couple to couple and their personal preference. It can also be affected by the mood you and your partner are in. Erotic spanking can be gentle, smooth, rough, painful, and even romantic at times. So, it has a great deal to do with the mood and the moment.
But why spanking feels good? How it elevates your mood? Many people have these questions in mind, especially if they are new to it. The reason behind feeling good from spanking is the release of endorphins or “happy” hormones. Endorphins help relieve stress, pain and boost happiness. For couples who like aggressive spanking, long-lasting pain could be a major turn-on.
Spanks are usually given on the buttocks, but they move to the upper thighs and other areas with fatty tissues. It can be done once, twice, or repeatedly during intimacy. Also, some couples like to involve erotic spanking during foreplay. Some even perform it during role-playing.
There are some things that you must keep in mind before starting with your spanking journey. Let’s look at some of the most useful and necessary tips for erotic spanking beginners.
Some Effective Tips to Start with Erotic Spanking
- Make Sure it is Consensual: You shouldn’t spank your partner without discussing it with them in advance. It has to be consensual, and your partner should be aware if you are planning to involve spanking in your sexual play. Have an open and healthy conversation with them if you wish to try spanking and only perform it if your partner agrees to it.
If you want to hire an escort to make your fetishes come true, check out Dundee black hair escort reviews. A black-haired beauty can spank you or allow you to spank her if that’s what you like. You can head on to their website to read reviews before you plan to hire them.
- Know Your Boundaries: It’s extremely important to know your boundaries while spanking your partner. As discussed earlier, spanking can be both gentle and rough. Don’t go harsh or use any spanking tools if your partner doesn’t agree. Even if your partner agrees to aggressive spanking, don’t cross any limits. Take note of the signals your partner gives to you and stop it right there if they ask you to.
- Communicate: Speaking up and communicating during a spanking is important. If you think your partner is taking spanking too far, or you are not able to handle it, speak up. Tell your partner to slow down if you feel uncomfortable. At the same time, let them know if you are enjoying it.
- Give Priority to Safety: Don’t do anything that can cause serious injuries to your partner. Spaking should be restricted to the buttocks and upper thighs where the composition of fatty tissues is thicker. If regulated on other areas of the body, spanking can cause serious damage. So be mindful while spanking your partner.
- Invest in Spanking Tools: You can invest in spanking tools to make it more pleasurable. Talk to your partner and buy some cool spanking tools if he or she agrees. However, it is advisable to invest in them only once you are comfortable with that. Only then when you both agree, you can take it to the next level.
- Include Spanking in Foreplay: Spanking can really work wonders for some people. From arousing your partner to getting in the mood, spanking can make foreplay interesting and fun. Try introducing spanking in your foreplay if you want to spice up things. Stimulating your partner’s genitals while spanking their buttocks can add to the pleasure.
- Do Research: Try doing some research if you have never tried spanking before. Please don’t get involved in it without any awareness. You can also consult a sexologist for advice to ensure safety. Another important thing is not to try everything that you see in porn. You might get curious while watching spanking videos before trying it. However, be careful. Not everything you see in those videos is real or safe.
Different people have different fetishes when it comes to sex. If you are someone who loves getting wild and rough in bed, erotic spanking is the thing for you. Or, if you are interested in BDSM-play, erotic spanking can be the start. However, spanking should always be consensual. Don’t try to indulge in it without your partner’s consent. There are some other useful tips that you must keep in mind to make spanking a fun and harmless experience for you and your partner. We have shared all the important tips in this article that you can refer to to kickstart your spanking journey.